NET: An eJournal of Faith-Based Distance Learning
The editorial staff of the FOLD eJournal welcomes submissions according to the following guidelines.
Format of the Journal: Thematic and Open
Issues of NET are either theme-based or open. Open issues contain unsolicited submissions that focus on any of a variety of subjects related to distance learning in faith-based institutions. Editors seek submissions for open issues year-round.
Thematic issues are published periodically, and contain articles that have been solicited by the editors or the editorial board. Solicitations are sought with a special call for proposals.
Content expressed in this journal are those of the writers. Publication does not necessarily signify endorsement by the Council.
All submissions should be original articles (normally between 3000-6000 words).
- Submissions should be formatted according to APA 6th edition guidelines. Figures and tables should be placed within the body of the document. Tables should be created using software tools and not using tabs. Manuscripts should be submitted as Microsoft Word documents.
- All submissions will undergo peer review. Authors must send the following documents:
- Submission should include a cover page that includes the author’s name, contact information, title of the article, and an abstract no longer than 300 words.
- The cover page must also include a statement that verifies the submission is not currently under review by another journal.
- In addition, the cover page should include a short paragraph identifying the author(s), institution(s), current position(s), and, when appropriate, the author’s relationship with the project/topic.
- The manuscript should include at the top of the document the title, abstract, and key words. The author’s name must not be included in this document.
- If quoting Scripture, include the Bible translation with each reference.
- The latest editions of Merriam-Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary and the Canadian Oxford Dictionary are the preferred resources for current spelling.
- Submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org